Below are several of the partner organization with whom we place volunteers. (Note that many of the sites in which volunteers serve are small, grassroots groups and projects in parishes and barrios, and don't have a presence on the web.)
- Niños Con Valor runs two homes – one for boys, one for girls – and is the first institution of its kind in Bolivia to serve kids living with HIV/AIDS. Some of our volunteers have gone on to serve on Niños' board, and one returned to Bolivia to do research with them on HIV among Cochabamba's street kids.
- Sagrado Corazón is a home for young people with disabilities.
- Pastoral Penitenciaria is the diocesan prison ministry. Many volunteers have visited the prisons with Maryknoll Sisters who work in a nutrition program for children living in the prisons with their parents.
- Pastoral de Mobilidad Humana is the diocesan migrant ministry. They run a house – Casa del Migrante – for workers who come to the city from the countryside for temporary work.
- La Oficina Jurídica para la Mujer is a women's advocacy organization.
- Manos Con Libertad/Free Hands Bolivia works with women in prison and recently released from prison.
The following are a few of the partners with whom we work in the US:
- The Mission Education department of the Maryknoll Fathers & Brothers in the U.S. does great work spreading mission throughout the US Church, and organizes trips to Bolivia through our program, particularly for Catholic-school teachers and for deacons and their wives.
- Each summer we are proud to receive volunteers through the University of Notre Dame's International Summer Service Learning Program, a program of the Center for Social Concerns.
- We are a member program of the Catholic Volunteer Network – a fantastic resource for anyone seeking opportunities to serve and work for justice. CVN is where faith and service meet!
- The Catholic Apostolate Center works closely with CVN, and also has great resources available to volunteers, aimed at "reviving faith, rekindling charity, and forming apostles."
- From Mission to Mission offers programs and resources to those in transition from mission abroad (and others!).